NRS Customer Support
How to Contact the NRS Customer Support Department
You can get in touch with our customer service team seven days a week. Our representatives can help during these hours:
- Monday — Friday: 7:00 AM — 11:59 EST
- Saturday — Sunday: 8:00 AM — 10:00 PM EST
We provide two forms of contact information for your convenience:
- Phone: 800-215-0931
- Email: email@example.com
POS+ owners can also submit a support request through their system. Visit the Training and Help or Tools screen to get our service department’s contact information or request a support call.
For returns please visit the POS equipment return policy.
Let Us Help You Manage Your POS+ System
Count on our customer service experts to provide the assistance you need. When you receive help from an NRS customer service rep, you receive:
- Comprehensive remote support: Once you contact our customer service team, you work with a remote assistant using secure technology. We staff real people to help you — not a computer system. As a result, you get one-on-one assistance from a team member who cares about your success.
- An experienced representative: We train our customer service team in everything related to POS+. They understand how the software and equipment work together to help you manage your business.
- Bilingual support options: Small business owners from all backgrounds use POS+ to enhance their stores. To give you the best service possible, we have Spanish-speaking representatives ready to help you.
The world’s greatest POS system needs top-quality customer service. Let our representatives provide a support experience worthy of the NRS name.
Expert Tech Support From NRS Customer Service Reps
Our team of specialists can assist with any aspect of the POS+ system. Ask for help with these topics and more:
- POS+ and payment processing technology: Do you need help understanding how to use your POS+ system or card reader? How about assistance solving a technical issue with your system? Our team can answer your questions and find ways to solve any problems that come up.
- Guided installation assistance: When you receive your POS+ system, our support team can guide you through the installation process. We can help you throughout setup and installation free of charge.
- Equipment replacement: Do you need to replace one of your POS+ equipment units? We can send you the new hardware that you need.
- Basic remote training for POS+: If one-on-one guidance helps you learn how to use technology, ask us about basic remote training for your system.
Whatever type of assistance you need, count on our representatives to provide it.
We Consider You Our Top Priority
At NRS, we prioritize offering the best and quickest solution, and the data shows it. We resolve 90 percent of our customer’s requests during our first phone conversation. Meanwhile, most of the remaining 10 percent get a solution within 24 to 48 hours.
Contact NRS Customer Support Today
For one-on-one help with your POS+ system, call our representatives at 800-215-0931 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.