THANK YOU FOR PURCHASING OUR SCALE TO USE WITH YOUR NATIONAL RETAIL SOLUTIONS POINT OF SALE.
NRS PROVIDES NATIONAL TYPE EVALUATION PROGRAM (NTEP) CERTIFIED SCALES.
Many states in the country require businesses to have their scales calibrated and registered with the state. This calibration and registration can only be performed by certified and registered service agents. These service agents must be registered with the state(s)
they are servicing.
NATIONAL RETAIL SOLUTIONS
INSTALLERS AND TECHNICIANS
ARE NOT REGISTERED SERVICE AGENTS.
As with all our products and services, NRS is here to help you with the process of getting
your scale properly registered with your state.
Get A Full List of Certified Scale Installers By State:
HERE IS A LIST OF STATES THAT REQUIRE REGISTRATION WITH THE STATE:
• Alabama • Arizona • Arkansas • California • Colorado • Connecticut • Delaware • Florida
• Georgia • Hawaii • Idaho • Illinois • Iowa • Kansas • Kentucky • Maine • Maryland • Michigan
• Minnesota • Mississippi • Missouri • Montana • Nebraska • Nevada • New Hampshire
• New Jersey • New Mexico • North Carolina • North Dakota • Ohio • Oklahoma • Pennsylvania
• South Carolina • South Dakota • Tennessee • Texas • Utah • Vermont • Virginia • Washington
• West Virginia • Wisconsin • Wyoming
If your business is in one of the states
listed above, our first suggestion is to
contact your local Department of
Weights and Measures, or your local
Scales and Measuring Devices Inspector.
If you need further assistance
please call 1 (800) 215-0931. One of
our representatives will assist you with
locating a service agent to visit your